Senior Portraits Due! - Click for More Info!
- Senior Portraits Due! - Click for More Info!
Please direct all questions to:
Jeremy Lenzi, Yearbook Advisor
firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-832-2960
Class of 2021:
It is your responsibility to:
- Meet the Yearbook's Deadline
- Dress appropriately
- Communicate with your photographer
- Ensure your photographer has:
-emailed your acceptable photo, or
-mailed your acceptable photo, or
-provided you with a digital copy of your acceptable photo to turn in
What Photographer to Choose?
We are no longer listing preferred photographers. There are plenty of excellent local photographers -- it's not possible for us to list them all, quite frankly.
Please make sure to choose a photographer who is able to meet out specifications.
Please note: JCPenney, Target and Walmart have all been reluctant to meet our specs. Please plan accordingly.
You are MORE THAN WELCOME to get a FREE photo taken on School Picture Day. Simply let the photographer know that you are going to use this as your Senior Portrait. We will also set up our PROFESSIONAL studio for FREE portraits some time in October.
- We will accept HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHOTS ONLY
--no hands are permitted in the portrait
--no other props are permitted in the portrait
- Only COLOR portraits will be accepted (no black & white photos)
- This is a FORMAL PORTRAIT -- no t-shirts, hoodies, clothing with writing on it, etc.
- Portraits must be taken against a professional portrait backdrop
--we PREFER this to be either blur or gray
--NO OUTDOOR SHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS FORMAL PORTRAIT
- All portraits are to be VERTICAL in nature
The Head Size is what's most important. We will accept NO photos that do not meet this specification. Make very sure that your photographer knows of this ahead of time.