Awarding of Diplomas - Click for More Information
6/25/2020, 5:30 PM
- Offutt Field
FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES, STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES MUST WEAR A FACE MASK UNTIL THEY ARE SEATED.
Due to changing restrictions from Governor Wolfe and different limitations within each level regarding the size of groups gathering, we are permitted to hold a ceremony with a limit of 250 people. If we were to go back to "yellow," we would not be permitted to hold any group activity.
In order for each graduate to have up to four members of their families to attend, it will be necessary to hold three separate ceremonies, as follows:
By grad's last name--
5:30--Last names beginning with A through G (Gates to open at 5:15)
6:30--Last names beginning with H through O (Gate to open at 6:15)
7:30--Last names beginning with P through Z. (Gate to open at 7:15)
- Each graduate will get four tickets for family members only. (No additional)
- Each graduate will have ONE parking spot inside the gate at Offutt Field (Family members should ride in same vehicle, if possible)
- The ceremony will last approximately 30 minutes, and everyone will be required to depart immediately after.
- As you will see on the link, all vehicles must enter through gate nearest Rite Aid and depart via Laird St. gate, nearest the scoreboard.
- Students will wear their caps and gowns for the ceremony.
- Students who are not able to attend must contact the HS Main Office and arrange for an alternate date to receive their diploma.
- Please view the attached link for directions on arriving, seating, and departing from the ceremony. Social distancing restriction will be in place for members of the Class as well as those in the audience.