- 6/3/2022, 6:45 PM
- Offutt Field
*Seniors are to arrived at Offutt Field or the High School Main Lobby at 6:15pm.*
TICKETS FOR ADMISSION
Each graduate will be given four (4) tickets during the Thursday’s practice session. No additional tickets will be available. Parents, family, and friends must have a ticket for admission. No seats will be reserved. Graduation announcements are not admission tickets to the ceremonies. Lost tickets will not be replaced. TICKETS ARE ONLY NEEDED IF GRADUATION IS IN THE AUDITORIUM.
PARKING FOR GRADUATION
If Handicap or Special Needs parking is required at Offutt Field, please contact Mrs.
Stofko in the High School Main Office at (724) 832-2965 by Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
PARTICIPATION IN GRADUATION EXERCISES
Students cannot participate in Commencement Exercises unless he/she has met all requirements for graduation. This includes meeting all obligations for books and materials! In order to be eligible to participate, all COURSEWORK (Senior Project and/or any other graduation requirements) must be completed by 3:00pm on Friday, May 27, 2022.
Any student who is suspended for a period of time including June 3, 2022, due to a disciplinary situation will not be permitted to participate in Commencement Exercises. If you voluntarily choose not to participate in Commencement Exercises, for whatever reason, please contact Mrs. Stofko in the Main Office (832-2965) by the end of the day on Friday, May 27, 2022.
CEREMONY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All school rules apply to all students on school grounds and at school activities at all times.
Violations of rules, which result in suspension from school during the above dates, will also result in exclusion from participation in Commencement Exercises.
2. Dress Requirements for Commencement Exercises:
- Students should wear dress shoes: no athletic shoes, work shoes, etc.
- Boys should wear dress pants, socks, and a dress shirt with a collar.
- Tank tops, sweats, etc., are NOT permitted.
- Girls should wear an appropriate dress or blouse/skirt combination.
(Light colors work best under the white gowns).
- Shorts are not appropriate.
- Students not dressed appropriately will NOT be permitted to
Participate in GRADUATION!
(If you have any questions or problems regarding the clothing information above, please see an Administrator or Mrs. Stofko in the Main Office by June 3 at noon.)
3. Students must attend all practice sessions unless prior arrangements have been made with an administrator. Work is not an acceptable excuse for missing any practice session. Absences due to illness must be verified. All students must attend all sessions, unless, excused by the Administration. Students are advised to discuss with the Administration any problems which will interfere with the completion of the State-mandated school year.
4. Students must follow the instructions given by the Staff and Administration.
5. Tardiness for practice sessions and failure to leave the building at the conclusion of sessions
are not acceptable.
6. GRADUATION IS A FORMAL CEREMONY, PLEASE CONDUCT YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY!